We will be exhibiting a suite of products for the Transmission and Distribution industry at booth 3800 during the 2014 IEEE PES T&D Conference and Exposition in Chicago, IL from April 15-17th.
This is the 50th anniversary of the conference and will showcase the technologies, products, companies, and minds that will lead the industry through the next 50 years and beyond.
We understand that the power industry is facing challenges with aging equipment and needs technologies like online dissolved gas monitoring. Other technologies, such as fiber optics, pyrometry, and thermal (infrared) imaging help utilities monitor critical elements.
Send us an email if you would like to schedule a time to meet with one of our experts:
- Subra Sankar – V.P. of Engineering & Development
- Tim Dubbs – Director of Global Applications Engineering
- Jeff Golarz – Director of T & D Solutions
- Dave Freeman – Director of Thermal Imaging
- Jonathan Yi – Product Manager, FOT & Blackbodies
- Mark Lovelace – Mid-Western Regional Sales Manager
You can also read more in our press release about the interactive product demonstrations conference attendees can expect to find at our booth.
Are you attending IEEE PES T & D Conference? What are you most looking forward to?